102 X 24 HD DECKOVER POWER TILT
- LE SUEUR
USED CONSIGNMENT 102" X 24' PJ T9
UPGRADED 8K OIL BATH AXLES
- 15,680 lb. G.V.W.R.
- 7,000 lb. x 2 G.A.W.R.
- GN 2 5/16" Ball Bulldog Coupler 25,000 lb
- Safety Chains
- 2 - Drop Leg Jack (10,000 lb.)
- 2 - Dexter E- Z lube Brake Axles (7,000 lb.)
- 6 Leaf Slipper Spring Suspension
- 4 - 16" Black Mod Wheels
- 4 - 235/80R16 Radial Tires (3,520 lb)
- Rubrail & Stake Pockets
- Electric Breakaway Kit w/ Charger
- DOT Reflective Tape
- Monster Steps on Both Sides
- 24' Tilt Portion w/ 17 Degree Tilt Pitch
- 3" Channel Crossmembers 16" on Center
- 2 x 6 x 1/8" Square Tubing Outer Deck Frame
Gooseneck Length (8' 10").
- 2" Treated Pine Lumber Deck
- 12" x 14 lb. I-Beam Main Frame, Riser & Neck
- 102" Wide Deck
- 5" x 10.5" Hyd. Cylinder w/Scissor Lift
- All-Weather Wiring Harness (7-way RV)
- 12VDC Hydraulic Pump
- 12' Control Cable
- Sand Blasted, Acid Washed, Powder Coated
- 110V Integrated Trickle Charger
- Deep Cycle Battery
- GN Option Equipped with 2 Jacks
- GN Equipped with Front Toolbox
- GN Equipped with Chain Holder
*Our prices are based on Cash or Check, 3% surcharge applies to debit/credit cards and some financing options.
Seven Reasons to buy a trailer from Toppers and Trailers Plus?
#1: Our 35 years of experience.
#2: We go to the DMV and transfer the title of the trailer in you name and get proper trailer license.
#3: We stock all the necessary trailer parts for your trailer or can get them within a very short time.
#4: We carry a full line of towing items.
#5: We make sure you have all necessary items and that its in working order to tow your trailer.
#6: We can DOT certify your trailer.
#7: Our technicians are trained in trailer service and repairs. We stand behind our quality work.