83 X 18 IRON BULL TLB10 GRAVITY TILT
- 6" Channel Tongue (8.2 lbs/ft)
- 2 - 5200 Lb Dexter Torsion Axles
- 2 5/16" Adjustable Coupler
- Formed 3 x 3/16" Channel Cross Members
- 20" Deck Height
- 11 Degree Loading Angle
- Knife Edge Tail
- Removable Diamond Plate Fenders
- Rub Rail and Stake Pockets
- 7k Drop-Leg Jack
- 4 Standard 3" D-Rings
- Radial Tires ST225/75 R15 LRD 8 Ply.
- E-Z Lube Hubs
- 3" x 10" Cylinder with 1.5" Shaft
- Cambered Dexter Nevr-R-Adjust Torsion Axles
- Multi-leaf Slipper Spring Suspension
- Treated Pine Floor
- Lifetime LED Lighting
- All Lighting DOT Approved
- Molded Sealed Harness with Resistors
- 7-Way Receiver Female Plug with Adapter
- Sherwin-Williams Powdura Powder Coat
Our prices are based on Cash or Check, 3% surcharge applies to debit/credit cards and some financing options. Pictures may show additional options such as aluminum alloy rims, spare tires and/or spare tire mounts, tongue roller jacks, and many other options that might not be included. Please contact a sales representative to confirm options on any listing as manufacturer listings are often loaded directly by the manufacturer and we have no control over what photos might be used. Thank you.
Seven Reasons to buy a trailer from Toppers and Trailers Plus?
#1: Our 35 years of experience.
#2: We go to the DMV and transfer the title of the trailer in you name and get proper trailer license.
#3: We stock all the necessary trailer parts for your trailer or can get them within a very short time.
#4: We carry a full line of towing items.
#5: We make sure you have all necessary items and that its in working order to tow your trailer.
#6: We can DOT certify your trailer.
#7: Our technicians are trained in trailer service and repairs. We stand behind our quality work.