EAGLE PLOW 66″
66" EAGLE PLOW (UTV MOUNT NOT INCLUDED)
INCLUDES PUSH TUBE, SIDE MARKERS, AND RUBBER SNOW DEFLECTOR
- Rugged design allows for easy snow rolling
- High strength American steel is rolled for these blades
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Works with any Eagle Plow System & adjusts to 5 blade swivel positions
When you want to move snow with your UTV and want the ease of a front mount install, the Eagle UTV Plow System is for you. It resembles the characteristics of the Eagle Gen. II Plow System but is designed for mounting to UTVs. This system is composed of a Model Specific Mount, UTV Push Tube, Eagle Swivel System and an Eagle Plow Blade. Blade lifting can only be done with a winch.
Designed and manufactured in Minnesota, USA, then backed with the HitchDoc commitment to quality and service is sure to please. Materials in this system are made from American steel and finished in a long lasting, powder coat finish in Jet Black.
UTV Push Tubes:
- 1 ½” high strength formed tubing
- Standard Push Tube for attaching to UTVs with tires
- Extended Push Tube available for attaching to UTVs with tracks
- Multiple cross memebers and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system.
Eagle Swivel System:
- Manually adjust to 5 Positions offering 30° of rotation to each side.
- Rotates on heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to ¼” solid steel.
- Curved swivel is manufactured from 3/8” steel
Eagle Blade Mounting:
- Blade attaches to the Swivel System with ½” bolts
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade hitch positions
- Heavy duty trip springs & eye bolts protect your blade when plowing