MASTER TOW DOLLY 80THD
- LE SUEUR
MASTER TOW DOLLY MODEL NUMBER 80THD
For towing small to full-size cars, vans & trucks. Max towed vehicle gross wt 4.750 lbs. (towed vehicle tread width 40" - 80")
- Easy-lube hubs which ease the repacking of wheel bearings by eliminating the need for disassembly, and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- All of the dollies are equipped with new Radial tires and wheels that are computer balanced to assure a smooth ride at all towing speeds and are backed by a One Year "No Excuses Guarantee" against manufacturer's defects.
- Ramps and carrying pan tilt rearward for loading and feature a raised tread grip pattern that gives extra traction making the Tilt-Bed Loading safer and easier.
- Fenders are molded of ¼" thick polyethylene which eliminates metal fatigue problems common with steel fenders, and they will not scratch or rust. They feature oval waterproof LED lights that are mounted with an exclusive light retainer system to insure their secure attachment.
- The carrying pan steers for your car by swiveling smoothly on polyethylene pads which are maintenance free.
- Both safety chains have a unique steel s-hook safety clip added to insure their secure attachment to the tow vehicle at all times.
- A factory molded plug-together wiring harness is used to eliminate the need for wire splices which often corrode and lead to wiring shorts. It is also poly loomed where exposed and carefully routed outside the fender well to prevent wires from being damaged by debris thrown up from the tire.
- Exclusive painting process which involves chemically cleansing and etching the bare metal before applying a durable powder coat finish. This extra effort keeps our dollies looking better longer.
- 10,000 pound rated ratchets and adjustable straps securely fasten most 13" through 16" tires and wheels.
- Every Master Tow dolly is backed by a 1-year written warranty to show our commitment to quality.
Our prices are based on Cash or Check, 3% surcharge applies to debit/credit cards and some financing options. Pictures may show additional options such as aluminum alloy rims, spare tires and/or spare tire mounts, tongue roller jacks, and many other options that might not be included. Please contact a sales representative to confirm options on any listing as manufacturer listings are often loaded directly by the manufacturer and we have no control over what photos might be used. Thank you.
Seven Reasons to buy a trailer from Toppers and Trailers Plus?
#1: Our 35 years of experience.
#2: We go to the DMV and transfer the title of the trailer in you name and get proper trailer license.
#3: We stock all the necessary trailer parts for your trailer or can get them within a very short time.
#4: We carry a full line of towing items.
#5: We make sure you have all necessary items and that its in working order to tow your trailer.
#6: We can DOT certify your trailer.
#7: Our technicians are trained in trailer service and repairs. We stand behind our quality work.