Fits any Dual Wheel box Delete 56" or 58 cab to axle
Ford, Chevy, Dodge
8'6” L 97"W 58" or 56" Cab to Axle 42" runners
Design Features & Hardware
- All steel frame construction
- 4” steel channel frame rails
- 3” steel roll-formed 3/16” channel crossmembers
- Steel tubing headache rack
- 1/8” steel tread plate deck
- 26,000# independently rated gooseneck hitch w/ easy access removable cover and integrated safety chain loops
- Steel tread plate side with rub rail and stake pockets
- Angled fuel fill
- 14,500# independently rated steel drop hitch w/ full access receiver and integrated safety chain loops
- 7 way round and 4 way flat plug standard on rear tailboard receptacle for 7 way round trailer plug standard in gooseneck box
- Super durable high gloss powdercoating
- Recessed tail, brake, and back up lights mounted in headache rack
- Stop, turn, tail, back up, and tag lights in skirt
- DOT required lighting (clearance and marker lights)
- All lighting must be wired to meet all DOT requirements as originally intended by the vehicle manufacturer
Standard Installation services include the following:
*Standard removal of pickup bed, as well as disposal of old bed or loading for customer disposal. Please furnish us with tie downs prior or we have tie downs for purchase. Removal of non-pickup beds (flatbeds, service bodies, dumps) will be billed separately at our standard shop rate
*All hardware associated with mounting your new truck bed at the correct height
All mounting hardware will be coated with a primer and black spray paint, let us know if you want 3M undercoating
*Branded mud flaps and necessary brackets and hardware for installation
Integrating bed wiring into existing truck wiring system, including relays if required to solve hyper flash turn signal requirements, as well as 7-way trailer plug integration if truck is originally equipped
*Creating access to spare tire lowering mechanism when possible
*Connecting the fuel fill system and DEF fill if equipped
*Successful Fuel-fill test with roughly 5 gal of fuel at a local gas station at full pump pressure
*Installing cameras, backup sensors, or other equipment is not included in the standard installation price and may incur an additional charge
By modifying your truck for an aftermarket truck bed, you may experience fuel filling that could require you to turn the nozzle in a certain direction or hang the pump at a certain angle to retain full-speed fill rates.
*Same day installation cannot be guaranteed. We recommend you make arrangements ahead of time.
*Warranties do not cover normal wear including physical damage, chipping, scratching, fading, cracks in caulk seams, road salt, or tar damage. Rust streaking originating from areas where it is virtually impossible to achieve total paint or powder coat coverage, i.e. behind rub rails or where tow or more metals adjoin, are considered to be consistent with industry standards and are not covered.
*2017 and newer Ford Super Duty Bed Delete Customers only: Ford has released a service bulletin regarding hyper flashing, as well as other electrical components not functioning correctly after a factory bed is removed due to the body control module (BCM) programming. It’s possible that your truck may exhibit these issues after the truck bed is installed. These issues have been known to resolve themselves after several days of driving the vehicle. If issues persist, you may need to have your BCM flashed at your local Ford dealership. This service is not included in our standard installation pricing. Our local for dealerships charge $89 - $175 for this service.