PJ ROLLSTER GOOSENECK TRAILER
- LE SUEUR
PJ ROLLSTER GOOSENECK TRAILER ON ORDER
UPGRADED PRIMER AND PAINT
14 PLY LRG TIRES
- 14,000 lb. G.V.W.R.
- 7,000 lb. x 2 G.A.W.R.
- Demco EZ Latch Adj. 2 5/16" Ball Coupler
- Safety Chains
- 1 - Spring Loaded Drop Leg Jack (10,000 lb)
- 2 - Dexter E- Z lube Brake Axle (7,000 lb.)
- 6 Leaf Slipper Spring Suspension
- 4 - 16" Black Mod Wheels
- 4 - 235/80R16 Radial Tires (3,520 lb)
- Electric Breakaway Kit w/ Charger
- DOT Reflective Tape
- 1/8" Treadplate Steel Fenders
- Lockable Toolbox (Houses Battery and Pump)
- Barn Door Gates
- 4 - D-Rings (Welded inside the Box)
- 45° Dump Pitch
- 12VDC Hydraulic Pump
- 5" x 17" Hyd. Cylinder w/Scissor Lift
- Scissor Lift
- 12' Control Cable
- BED Mounted 84" X 20' Heavy-Duty UV resistant Tarp
- 6" Channel Main Frame & Tongue
- 2" x 6" x 11ga. Tubing Bed Frame
- 3" Channel Crossmembers 16" on Center
- 10ga. Steel Bed
- 83" Wide Bed
- 10ga. Steel Sides
- 48" High Sides
- DOT Approved Flushmount Lifetime LED Lights
- All-Weather Wiring Harness (7-way RV)
- Sand Blasted, Acid Washed, Powder Coated
- 2 - Power Volt Group 27 Batteries
- 110V Integrated Trickle Charger
- GN Option Equipped with 2 Jacks
- GN Equipped w/Lockable Front Toolbox
- 5 year Dexter Axle Warranty
- 17.5 Smittybilt Winch
- *** Base Pricing does not include attachments or bins. ***
*** Includes base trailer with dump function. ***
*** Bin capacity 13.26 cubic yards. ***
*** GN coupler options include Spare Tire & Mount***
Our prices are based on Cash or Check, 3% surcharge applies to debit/credit cards and some financing options. Pictures may show additional options such as aluminum alloy rims, spare tires and/or spare tire mounts, tongue roller jacks, and many other options that might not be included. Please contact a sales representative to confirm options on any listing as manufacturer listings are often loaded directly by the manufacturer and we have no control over what photos might be used. Thank you.
Seven Reasons to buy a trailer from Toppers and Trailers Plus?
#1: Our 30 years of experience.
#2: We go to the DMV and transfer the title of the trailer in you name and get proper trailer license.
#3: We stock all the necessary trailer parts for your trailer or can get them within a very short time.
#4: We carry a full line of towing items.
#5: We make sure you have all necessary items and that its in working order to tow your trailer.
#6: We can DOT certify your trailer.
#7: Our technicians are trained in trailer service and repairs. We stand behind our quality work.