Hiniker Torsion Trip V-Plow
The new Hiniker 9200 Series Torsion-Trip V-Plows offer the versatility that only a V-Plow can, along with the strength and operator convenience that you've come to expect from Hiniker. Deep-curl flared wings cast deep snow farther and higher, while providing more scoop capacity than ever.
|Moldboard Surface||1/4" HMW poly||1/4" HMW poly|
|Weight (Net of truck mounted hardwear)||772 lb.||805 lb.|
- Simple, reliable torsion-trip edge provides independent protection to each plow wing.
- Top quality design, construction, and components in a contractor-duty plow.
- Double-acting hydraulic cylinders hold wings securely in position, even while backdragging.
- Chrome-alloy wear-bars for extended cutting edging life.
- Wrap-around curb guards with chrome-alloy wear-bars provide protection from premature wear and damage.
- Moldbards flare out from 30" high at center to 37" (8.5' plow) or 38" (9.5' plow). The curve corrosion-proof and dent-resistant HDPE plow surface reduces friction for better snow flow resultion in more efficient plowing. Optional rubber ot polyethylene snow deflectors available.
- Available in 8.5' and 9.5' widths.
- Customizable with optional skid shows, cutting edges, and snow deflectors.