HotShot 70HD Broadcast Spreader by Meyer (Stainless Steel)
An all-season spreader gets a lot of use, so you want a product you can trust. Meyer’s premium walk-behind spreaders, Hotshots, were built to handle extreme conditions year-round and can hold 70 or 100 pounds of material with a maximum spread range of 12 feet to 18 feet, depending on the model. Heavy-duty models are made of stainless steel.
- Compact, easy to maneuver and built to handle extreme conditions
- Keeps the weather out and the materials in
- Up to a 12-foot spread width
- Easier to push over snow-covered pavement
- Allows user to easily adjust material flow rate