Hiniker 8000 Series Reversible C-Plow
The Hiniker 8000 Series C-Plow snowplow offers all of the heavy-duty performance of the 7000 Series conventional plow plus the added versatility of a high-performance backdrag plow. Plow loading docks, residential driveways, and congested parking areas faster than ever. The patented Hiniker C-Plow blade actually converts from a conventional plow into a backdrag plow with the push of a button, letting you remove snow quickly and easily from garage aprons, curbs, loading docks, and tight corners. Then touch a button again to flip the blade upright and push the snow away.
|Moldboard Surface||1/4" HMW poly||1/4" HMW poly|
|Compression Trip Springs||4||4|
|Plow Width at 30 Degree Angle||83"||93"|
|Top Cutting Edge (High Carbon 1084 Steel)||1/4"X4"||1/4"X4"|
|Lower Cutting Edge (High Carbon 1084 Steel)||3/8"X6"||3/8"X6"|
|Trip Pivot Point Height||9"||9"|
|Weight (Net of Truck Mounted Hardwear)||800 lbs.||835 lbs.|
- Long lasting cast ductile-iron skid shoes.
- The high-tensile steel superstructure of the moldboard provides exeptional resistance to bending and bowing, for extra heavy-duty applications. 10 laser-cut steel ribs add exeptional strength.
- Pinch-free pivot point is 9" above the surface providing protection from higher obstacles such as curbs and parking barriers.
- SUPER-BRIGHT quad halogen headlights have up to twice the power of typical sealed beam lights.
- 30" tall, high curve, high-density polyethylene moldboards are dent-resistant and corrosion-free. Snow flows easily for more efficient plowing.
- Converts from a conventional plow to a backdrag with the push of a button.
For more information visit Hiniker's website