Keeping your gear out of the weather and organized is what DECKED is all about!
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 48” for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- No drilling or alteration of vehicle required
- Does not fit 8' long truck beds
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner. LEARN MORE
- The DECKED system is NOT compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages.
- INTEGRATION: DECKED is compatible with a variety of accessories including, but not limited to: Crossover toolboxes which leave > 12” to floor of bed Top rail mounted ladder racks Tonneau covers which leave > 12” to floor of bed for folded parts or canisters Slide systems like CargoGlide, Bedslide, Slidezilla; SLIDE INSTRUCTIONS Thule and Yakima racks and accessories
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- Full line of accessories available to increase your level of awesome
- Once DECKED is installed in the vehicle, removal or re-installation only requires about 15-20 minutes using basic hand tools. DECKED comes apart into four major pieces and can be stacked neatly until it’s time to reinstall.
- All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.