Heavy-Duty Full-Trip Steel Conventional Snowplow
Take a professional approach to snow removal! Hiniker Snowplows use box section frames and heavily reinforced moldboards for strength and durability. 30 inch tall high-curve moldboards move heavy snowfalls quickly. Our hydraulic scissors lift reduces transport bounce and bang. Convenient compact joystick controls can be mounted anywhere or held in the palm of your hand. And the Hiniker Quick-Hitch mounting system is one system that truly lives up to its name. Count on Hiniker’s proven performance—the professionals choice!
|Gauge of Steel||12GA||12GA||12GA|
|Compression Trip Springs||2||2||4|
|Plow Width @ 31 Degree Angle||77"||82"||87"|
|Cutting Edge (High Carbon 1084 Steel)||3/8"X6"||3/8"X6"||3/8"X6"|
|Power Angling Rams||1.5"X10"||1.5X10"||1.5"X10"|
|Weight ( Net of Truck Mounted Hardware)||603 lbs.||614 lbs.||649 lbs.|
- Heavy-duty bow section plow frame resists twisting and bending.
- Hydraulic scissors lift cuts transport bounce, eliminates chains.
- Entire moldboard trips with soft-return compression springs.
- 30" tall, high curve blades rolls snow off quickly.
- Opptional molded poly, rubber, or spring-loaded rubber snow deflectors .
- Robotic blade & frame welds assure uniform quality.
- Externally mounted pump simplifies installation, comes off the truck with the plow.
For more information visit Hiniker's website