Move snow more efficiently with a Hiniker trip-edge Scoop plow. The unique concave shape captures snow, providing greater capacity, less spillage, and faster, more efficient plowing.
|Moldboard Surface||1/4" HMW poly||1/4" HMW poly|
|Compression Trip Springs||4||4|
|Cutting Edge (High Carbon 1084 Steel)||3/8"X6"||3/8"X6"|
|Power Angling Rams||1.5"X10"||1.5"X10"|
|Weight (Net of Truck Mounted Hardwear)||764 lb.||799 lb.|
- 20 degree fixed-angle outer ends.
- Conventional plow weigth and simplicity.
- V-Plow capacity and efficiency.
- Fixed-end plow simplicity.
- SUPER-BRIGHT quad halogen headlights have up to twice the power of typical sealed beam lamps.
- Twelve (8') of fourteen (9') laser-cut ribs strenghten the moldboard frame.
- Trouble-free compression-type trip springs.
- 1/4" thick HMW low-friction polyethtlene moldboard never needs refinishing.
- "No Pinch" pivot prevents stones, ice or debris from jamming the trip-edge. Thiss allows fot the full return of the trip-edge every time.
- Hydraulic scissors lift cut transport bounce, eliminates chains.
- Horizontal_truss moldboard frame provides exeptional resistance to bending and bowing.
- Cast iron shoes are standard equipment.
For more information visit Hiniker's website